Aboriginal University Experience
May 14 to 17, 2013
The 2013 Program has occurred and was lots of fun! We welcomed groups from several different communities across Ontario and were able to fill all 60 spaces and had to start a waiting list! Stay tuned for information about future programs!
The Enrichment Studies Unit, Aboriginal Access to Engineering and Four Directions Aboriginal Student Centre at Queen’s University are excited to bring you the Aboriginal University Experience!
This program was created for Aboriginal students in grades 7 to 12 and was designed to give a sneak peak into the life of a university student.
What can you expect:
- Study an academic course taught by caring and passionate graduate students in state-of-the-art facilities on campus.
- Live in a typical university residence
- Eat your meals in the university cafeteria
- Tour campus facilities
- Participate in special Aboriginal focused events with Four Directions Aboriginal Student Centre
- Take part in extra-curricular activities in the evenings
- Be supervised by Queen’s undergraduate students
- Enjoy the freedom to interact and learn in an environment conducive to your level of development while having tonnes of fun!
Registration is now open for the Aboriginal University Experience at Queen’s. Click the registation form below to get started! If you need help with registrationcontact our office Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm at 613-533-3181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 AUE Program Flyer
2013 AUE Course Descriptions
2013 AUE Program Schedules